Orthosis for immobilisation of the shoulder with variable degrees
The medi Easy sling is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
Place the shoulder strap over the neck in such a way that both ends are of equal length. Wrap one end of the strap around your wrist and fasten it tightly. Now wrap the other end of the strap around your forearm and also fasten it tightly. This is how the product should be worn during the day. At night, wrap the wide waist strap around your stomach and tie it. The shoulder strap can now be attached to the waist strap using the Velcro attached.
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Immobilisation after:
- Dislocation of the shoulder
- Fracture of the head of the humerus
- Clavicular fracture
- Acromioclavicular divulsion
- Contusion of the shoulder
- Postoperatively after:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Stabilisation of the shoulder
- Subacromial decompression
- Partial resection of the AC joint
- Stabilisation of the AC joint
- All indications, where you need abduction and / or external rotation
medi Easy sling shoulder immobilisation support – Instructions for patients
- +971 4 251 5383