medi SAS comfort is a shoulder support cushion. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin.
- Lateral positioning in 15° abduction with anatomically shaped cushion to avoid
- Relieves pressure on the subacromial space
- Supports ventral limbus and capsule areas
- The orthosis is normally fitted for the first time in the operating theatre It should be put on and taken off on a table wherever possible. Please pay attention to the following tips:
- The snap fasteners on the front of the cushion should be opened. The shoulder strap already lies on the table.
- Place the arm that has been operated on in the open pocket.
- Now close the pocket.
- Pass the waist strap around your back and close the snap fastener.
- Guide the uninjured arm through the loop and pull the belt over the shoulder as you would with a rucksack. Lock the buckle clip.
- In order to prevent the arm from slipping out, please attach the additional velcro fastening.
- If you have the feeling during the night that the arm or shoulder is not securely positioned, you can put a pillow under the brace or you can tighten the strap around the waist.
- In principle, this product must be used under medical supervision. When it is applied for the first time, this must be under the instructions of trained and specialised personnel, such as an orthopaedic technician. If the support is individually fitted by a qualified person, this will ensure that it is effective and comfortable.
- If it is to be used with other products, this must be discussed with the prescribing doctor.
PU foam, Polyamide
PU foam, Polyamide
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.
- Postoperative immobilisation following the implantation of shoulder prostheses
- Immobilisation after the reconstruction of rotator cuff ruptures
- AC joint separation
No review available for this item.
Similar medi products
- Trouble-free wound inspection
- Stabilisation with chest-strap
- Locking mechanism for safety
- Easy to put on and take off
- Early functional aftercare
available at local merchant