Terms and Conditions
Online Trading TermsBy agreeing to the Terms of Service between you and medi.ae, (UAE) represented in the United Arab Emirates by JKR International LLC you agree to comply with and bound by these Terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending an order confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been received and is being processed.
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order, our general terms as well as mails relating to your order via email. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
You represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Use of communications facilities
When using the enquiry form or any other system on the website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these terms and conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of medi distributor in UAE, JKR International LLC
- You must not use our system for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that medi.ae. reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our system.
- You acknowledge that medi.ae may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our system.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our system or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any one for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
In order to purchase goods on this website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this website you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required;
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Medi.ae and its representative JKR International LLC. accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact medi.ae (UAE) and its representative JKR International LLC. Immediately to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorized purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorized purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorized nature of the purchase, medi.ae, UAE accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the carrier detailed in the purchase information.
- When choosing your username, you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in clause 10. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your account.
Termination and cancellation
Either medi.ae (UAE). or you may terminate your account. If medi.ae (UAE). terminates your account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons. If medi.ae, (UAE). terminates your account, any current or pending purchases on your account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched. medi.ae (UAE). reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch. If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases. If you terminate your account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Goods, pricing and availability
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, quantity of the goods that you are purchasing.
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. Medi.ae (UAE). reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
All prices on the website Medi.ae (UAE) includes VAT. Our VAT number is 100380647600003
We aim to deliver orders placed in UAE within 2 - 3 working days upon order confirmation, subject to product availability. In case of any unfortunate delays customers will be notified about their order status.
If medi.ae (UAE). receives no communication from you, within 7 (seven) days of delivery, regarding any problems with the goods, you are deemed to have received the goods in full working order and with no problem.
If the products have to be sourced from Medi Germany it will take a lead time of 3 weeks to source the product subject to availability of the product with Medi Germany and customers will be notified about their order status.
Standard shipping and handling within the UAE will be offered at a nominal fee of Aed 35 per transaction.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate delivery address and goods will be delivered to the address provided and goods should be received by yourself or your representative, a valid UAE ID will be recorded of the person receiving the goods as proof.
Pickup from Store
Alternatively, all customers are welcome to our store to pick up the orders yourselves.
For more information on delivery of orders please e-mail to email@example.com or call +971 4 251 5383.
Damage during delivery
If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to medi.ae (UAE). within 7 days and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, you will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
medi .ae (UAE) reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to any characteristics of the goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
JKR international LLC is committed to selling high quality medi products through the on-line portal www.medi.ae . We appreciate that sometimes you want to return or exchange the items purchased.
Majority of our products are covered by a 7-day money back guarantee. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the 7-day period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item. The courier charges are non-refundable.
Conditions of Return
All goods must be returned in good and unused condition, original packaging and with all paperwork, including the Invoice and receipt. As our compression and orthopedic products are hygiene articles you are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from opening their packages and using them.
When calling we require your invoice number (can be found on the invoice sent with your order) and your order number (for online orders).
All items must be returned to us without any delay using your own courier/postal service or in person and at your own cost.
All goods that are returned to us in an unopened and re-salable condition will be refunded in full.
Special order or personally customized products MTM Garments do not qualify for exchange or refund.
Conditions of Exchange:
If you have ordered an item incorrectly, then the item can only be exchanged providing the item is being exchanged for the same item but in a different size and is the same value.
All goods must be returned in good and unused condition, original packaging and with all paperwork, including the Invoice and receipt.
If any goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.